1. How many days in advance should I place my order?
A: Two (2) working days are ideal. However if you need a customised cake it is highly advisable that you place the order 1 week in advance to ensure availability.
2. I urgently need a cake in less than 2 days. What should I do?
A: Please WhatsApp us immediately. We believe everybody deserves a delicious cake.
3. Help! I can’t seem to enter my desired date and pay for my order. What should I do?
A: Don’t worry, because we need to authorize every order that comes in. We’ll get back to you via email/WhatsApp in less than 24 hours on working day. You can then tell us the date and we’ll issue you the invoice.
4. What ingredients do you put into your pastries? Is it safe for me?
A: We use good quality products for our product line up. Most of our basic ingredients come from Europe. However we also embrace our local fresh products and try to use them as much possible whenever we could. Adding on to that, we don’t use any preservatives in our products.
5. I don’t live in Jakarta. Now how?
A: Don’t worry. We’ve had plentiful customers from all corners of the world placing orders with us. Don’t be shy to WhatsApp us. If you’re from overseas, we do accept payment through PayPal in different currencies.
6. Do you have a storefront?
A: It’s been our dream to have a store. But as of yet, we are still an online cake shop in Jakarta. However we do cake delivery across Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi.